CONSIGNORS! We couldn't do it without you!! Let us turn your unwanted clothing in cash! Together we help the world by reusing good quality clothing and keeping them out of earth's landfills.
Deja Vu is a consignment shop, which means we sell your clothes, and the profit is split between you and Deja Vu.
Consignments are accepted by appointment, Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Are you overwhelmed with a closet full?! We can come to you! Please call the store during open hours to make your appointment.
Here are our consignment guidelines:
Déjà Vu personnel will determine the selling price of each item based on current trends and demand for resale clothing.
The consignment period is 90 days. Déjà Vu reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
Consignors receive 50% of the selling price. Consignors receive 60% for high-end items (i.e. designer purse or jewelry) which
sell for $75 or more. Consignor's receive 70% for LUXURY items that sell for $300 or more.
To help your items sell please adhere to the guidelines below:
- Please bring most clothing in on hangers (your hangers will be returned)
- Ladies items only (excluding undergarments, sleepwear, formal and bridal)
- Clothes that are freshly cleaned, lint-free and wrinkle-free
- Clothes that are less than 4 years old, in style and in excellent condition OR vintage items from the 90's and earlier
- Limit the number of items to 40 or less per appointment
- Surface clean shoes, purses and accessories.
We accept clothing, according to the season:
February 1 Spring clothing
April 1 Spring & Summer clothing
May 1 Summer clothing
August 1 Fall clothing
September 1 Fall & winter clothing
October 1 Winter clothing & Coats
Here's a short list of brands we are no longer accepting: Faded Glory, White Stag, Cherokee, Rte 66, George, Dots,
No Boundaries, Lula Roe, xhilaration, Mossimo, Alfred Dunner, Briggs.